We enable Hospital & Clinic chains to improve patient care by offering Orthotics and DME services at their facilities.
OrthoServ was founded by former executives in leading O&P, Consulting, IT and Academic environments to bring together Clinical Expertise, Scalable Operations and Insight.
- Founded in February 2021.
- Operating in 35+ locations across Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- Over 9600+ patients served with 6000+ OTS Devices/ 3000+ Adjustable Devices and 600 + Custom devices.
- 60+ NPI Providers.
- Increased revenues and gross margins by over 2x for our clients.
Founding & Leadership Team
Founder and CEO
- Jay Raju, Managing Partner, has over 25 years of business consulting and operations management experience servicing the revenue cycle operations for Fortune 100 healthcare providers and is a founder of CuraFoot, the World’s leading 3D printing orthotics company.
- Rakesh Jain, Partner, is a Certified Prosthetist & Orthotist with over 30 years experience and had lead Hanger’s operations in NJ before establishing Mobility Clinic, one of NJ’s largest O&P clinic chains.
- Dr. Yajamana Ramu, Partner, a former Assistant Professor at University of Pennsylvania manages Yard Sciences, the first independent lab providing introductory and advanced courses in bio R&D for high school students.
- Client dedicated teams alongside specialists on-demand to provide comprehensive clinical services across a wide array of the DMEPOS spectrum
- Technology solutions bundled into our operations are seamless and do not require clients to invest in any additional IT solutions to support our operations
- Focus on increased patient satisfaction and revenues for our clients
- Our revenues are directly tied to your success